Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the walldecostudios.co.uk website terms and conditions page for users. Please read this carefully before continuing to enjoy this website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this e-commerce website, and by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. Should you have any enquiries relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail email@example.com
Walldecostudios reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time. You agree to review these Terms & Conditions of Use periodically to be aware of such modifications and that your continued use of the website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of any modified Terms & Conditions of Use. We will indicate that changes to these Terms & Conditions of Use have been made by updating the date indicated after "Last Modified" at the end of these Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to abide by any modified version of these Terms & Conditions of Use, you are not authorized to use this website.
1. Retention of Proprietary Rights and Copyrights
• We reserve the ownership of the purchased good until the price of the good as well as other goods from the same order is fully paid.
• The copyright holder of our products is walldecostudios or other third parties. Any reproduction, distribution or other use for commercial purposes violates copyright law and is strictly prohibited.
• If a customer supplies his own template for production of a wall sticker, he has to make sure that he is entitled to it. In particular, it has to be guaranteed that the template has been legally manufactured and that the wall sticker we will produce thereof is for private use only. We reserve the right to reject the production if the template appears to be manufactured illegally or if there is a reason to suspect that production could harm rights of third parties. In case of violation against copyright laws or other industrial property rights of third parties by a customer, the customer shall indemnify us from any claims arising from the respective holder.
2. Purchase of products
• All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
• Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
• When placing an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Order Process Section.
• All cancellations of an order, even if you cancel before you receive Goods, are subject to ‘Cancellation and return’ policy on these Terms and Conditions.
• Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
• We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
3. Use of Information Submitted
You agree that Walldecostudios is free to use any comments, information, designs, ideas, or other content contained in any User Generated Content posted by you to this website, or created by you while accessing the website (including, without limitation, any designs or other materials created or submitted by you on the Walldecostudios website), or contained in any communication you may send to Walldecostudios or submit to the website without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the website or other products or services.
4. Cancellation and Return Policy
If The Buyer is not 100% satisfied with the purchase, the Buyer can return the product and get a refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. The Seller does not issue FULL REFUND unless the item is shown faulty or the item was not yet dispatched. The Buyer can return a product for up to 30 days from the date the Buyer purchased the product(s). Any product the Buyer return must be in the same condition the Buyer received it and in the original packaging with receipt.
• The Buyer has a legal right to cancel the order before shipping and any updates about order/shipping adress should be noted before shipping.We do not accecpt to cancel an order after shipping (except quality problem),as our products are made/personalized after order received,we are unable to sell it to another customer.
• The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and must notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing or via-email if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
• Goods must be returned by the Buyer and should be adequately insured during the return journey.
• The Buyer will receive a refund excluding delivery charges within 30 days of cancellation.
• The Buyer has the right to demand an exchange or a refund on only damaged goods or Non Delivery of goods without any charge. The Buyer's dissatisfaction with goods specifications such as size, colour, weight, and design is not applicable.
• If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
• No refund will be given unless items are returned completely with all original packaging and receipts, etc.