Below, you'll find the answers to our most common customer queries.If you don't see the answer to your question, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- Can I create a custom sticker?
Yes - For more information, please speak to one of our customer service team.They will be able to discuss the design and pricing for all stickers.
- What surfaces can wall stickers be installed on?
Wall stickers can be applied to paint, glass, metal, plastic, wood, tiles, mirror, drywall, plaster and vehicles as well as many more.
If you’re unsure whether a wall sticker is right for your surface, please take a picture of your surface and send to our customer service team,they will give some advice.
- Can I apply wall decals on any surface?
Wall decals can be applied to smooth and slightly textured walls. You can use them on glass or metal and even on curved surfaces like columns and pillars. However, they are less likely to stick on uneven and dirty surfaces.
- Do wall stickers damage walls?
No - The high quality of our stickers and adhesive prevent damage to your wall.
- Can stickers be used outside?
Yes - Stickers are made for indoor and outdoor use, however, this may affect their lifespan
- How long do wall stickers last?
We offer a quality guarantee of a few years for a sticker. Please head to our page here for more information.Once you remove from your wall,it can not be reused any more.
- Are wall stickers easy to apply?
Yes - The installation process is quick and simple. Just follow our appliance instruction.We have two kinds of wall sticker,you can find the different instruction stated on our web.
- Can wall stickers be reused or repositioned?
No - Stickers are designed for a single use.
- My sticker came in sections - Is this normal?
If stickers are large, they may be sent in separate sections. If sent in sections, please line up each section and install each panel individually.
- How long should I wait to install my wall sticker after painting a wall?
It’s recommended you wait at least three weeks after painting before installing your wall sticker,otherwise it might be easy to peel off from your wall.
- Are wall stickers removable?
Yes - Wall stickers are easy to remove.When it comes time to remove your vinyl decal,remember that the heat of a blow dryer will soften the vinyl and make it easier to peel off.
- How do I know which wall sticker colour is right?
If you’re not sure which colour to go for,please contact our customer service team,they will offer you real pictures of colours.
- Can wall stickers be cut up before installation to move sections around?
Yes - Feel free to move any section around to create your own unique wall sticker design!
- Is overseas Shipping available?
Yes,we ship overseas, all over the world everyday and we charge you lowest cost.